Bathroom Additions & Remodeling
Every homeowner takes a lot of care while getting their home built or the features on their property upgraded. Typically, people tend to pay a little more attention to the living spaces like the bedrooms and living room, etc., while the bathrooms tend to get sidelined in terms of interior design. These spaces are largely considered to be functional in nature and the aesthetic aspect takes a back seat.
However, the fact is that these rooms should also be designed and planned with care. After all, you don’t want an ill-planned or installed bathroom to mar the look of an otherwise perfectly designed home. The best way to get stunning and practical bathroom spaces is to hire the services of a company like ours for design and installation of bathrooms in Maryland.
The Design and Installation Process
When you call Schwing Construction for your bathrooms in Maryland, we handle the job in a professional and expert manner. There are a number of things that have to keep in view while designing these spaces:
- If the project involves civil or extension work, a building permit may be required and we can handle that aspect for you.
- When we undertake complete bathroom renovation jobs, we first remove all the fittings and fixtures that exist in the bathroom – the debris will be safely removed from the site and disposed of.
- If any wooden or masonry walls have to be removed, we tackle that job as well.
- We have excellent plumbers on board for wall and underfloor plumbing.
- Old concrete flooring removal will be done.
- The waterproofing will be checked and installed as required.
- Electrical installation will be done for power points, under-floor heating, exhaust fans, heated towel rails, and fixtures.
- The ceilings and walls will be relined.
- Walls will be white-set and rendered.
- Existing door and window openings will be checked/adjusted/constructed as required.
- We provide excellent door and window installation services and can install UPVC, timber, or glass block windows.
- Complete tiling – granite, porcelain and ceramic installation.
- Custom stonework installations – marble, Caesarstone, granite, or quartzite bathroom counters
- Supply and installation of all cabinetry in the bathroom spaces
- All carpentry work for ceilings, walls, and doors
Hire Expert Designers of Bathrooms in Maryland
As you can see, we provide end-to-end installation and renovations of bathrooms in Maryland. You only have to tell us what your requirements and ideas are. Our experts will work on those ideas and provide design plans. You can decide which materials you want and we ensure that the best workmanship is used in the project.
The work will be completed meticulously and within the stipulated timeframe. W’re focused on providing customized services and personalized solutions and handle the job right the first time around. This ensures you get bathroom spaces that are highly functional and aesthetically appealing too.