Deck Design & Contruction
A deck provides the perfect relaxation spot in your home. It’s an excellent extension of the indoor areas and you can enjoy leisurely moments there with family and friends. Decking can be installed in any area of your house and we at Schwing Construction have handled design and installation of these features for a number of clients across Maryland.
A deck adds to the functionality of your yard and it’s possible to create small private deck areas leading out from the bedrooms in your home as well. Few property owners also request for pool deck installation and some of these could be multi-leveled structures. We have the expertise and experience to handle installation of all types of decks in Maryland.
Deck Design and Installation
We follow a very detailed and set process in our deck installation projects. Our experts will understand what your ideas and requirements are. The design of the decking will also be dependent on the theme and architectural concepts used in the construction of your home and the outdoor areas of your property. We’ll provide decking plans based on a number of aspects such as:
- The available space – Our experts will first survey the available space and assess the site and the other elements in the surrounding.
- Strategic placement – In some cases, there isn’t too much flexibility in terms of where the deck can be built. However, there are times when there may be more space available and we can provide recommendations as to where you can get the deck built, to take advantage of the best views from your home.
- Consultation on materials – Deck installations have to withstand a great deal of wear and tear. This is why we always suggest that high-grade hardwoods be used in the work. There are a number of other materials that can be used in deck construction too. We provide you all the details and this helps you make a well-informed decision.
- Type of installation – You can choose between semi-enclosed or open-to-the-air decks. We can build a pergola above the decking and this provides a certain amount of shading and creates a very distinctive look on your property.
- The privacy aspect – We can build decks in Maryland with timber/glass balustrades and railings. If you want a privacy screen built as part of the project, we can do that too.
High-grade Decks in Maryland
When you’re looking for well-established and reputed deck installers, you need look no further than our company. We use top quality materials and workmanship in all our work and handle the project management and scheduling in a very professional manner. You’ll find that our personnel work unobtrusively and ensure that there’s the least amount of disturbance on your property while the work is in progress.