Kitchen Remodeling & Additions
Your kitchen is a very important part of your house. It’s the place you cook meals and your family may be using it as an informal dining space. Maybe your kids also do their homework as you cook in the kitchen or you sometimes use it to complete office work you’ve brought home. In short, this is a multi-functional space that sees a great deal of traffic and has to withstand a lot of wear-and-tear. If you’re planning on getting your kitchen redesigned and redecorated, you’re probably concerned about the design, cost, and the timeframe required to complete the work.
Creative Design Concepts for Kitchens in Maryland
Our expert kitchen designers can provide various design concept solutions such as conventional, transitional, contemporary, and rustic or modernistic-style kitchens. We handle every aspect of kitchens in Maryland such as:
- Kitchen counters and backsplashes
- Exhaust fixtures
The Kitchen Renovations Work Process
We at Schwing Construction handle this job in a very skillful manner and ensure that the entire remodel becomes a low-stress experience for you. We’ve handled a significant number of kitchen installations in Maryland and have deep knowledge about all the aspects involved in this project. This is the work process we follow:
- Consultation – This is first phase of the project and we’re very particular with understanding what your requirements are. Every homeowner has specific requirements and follows a certain movement flow in the kitchen. This is something we focus on. We’re very proactive with our approach and provide ideas and plans and show you various materials that can be used. Once you have given us your approval, for the design and quote, we move onto the next phase.
- Cost factor – We know from experience that kitchen project expenditure has a way of getting out of hand. This is why we keep a tight reign on costs and ensure that we don’t overstep the budget, unless you need some last-minute changes or additions.
- Quality – Regardless of the scope and scale of the job, we never compromise on the quality of materials used. Kitchen spaces see a lot of moisture, grease, and heavy use. This is why we always recommend the use of moisture-resistant materials such as wood, tiling, vinyls, etc.
- The right pace – We understand that you need to use your kitchen and that it can be a major inconvenience when any renovation work is being carried out there. Our expert personnel maintain a very good work pace. Nothing will be done in a hurried manner, but they work efficiently and complete the work within the committed timeframe.
- Unobtrusive working – Our technicians work unobtrusively and ensure that the job site is left neat and clean at the end of every work day. They make every effort to ensure that there’s the least amount of disturbance to the daily workings in your home.